Friday, May 26, 2006

BBVD in B-Lo

So I posted earlier today about random thoughts from my trip home earlier this week, but apparently blogger wants to be difficult, and refused to post it. Let's just say that it involved driving into a swarm of flies on the 94 in Wisconsin, and my new found love of the song Golddigger.

In any event, the following pictures are from Thursday night's concert by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy in downtown Buffalo. Its always the happenin' place to be. The night also involved food and a renewal of Joe's and my appreciation for Roll the Highlight Reel, the greatest calls of Rick Jeanerette CD. All in all, it feels very very good to be back in Buffalo.

That being said, I need to jet because tomorrow is an early day as we get ready for our road trip to Raleigh, NC to go see the Sabres play the Hurricanes in Game 5. Go Sabres!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home