Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Road Trip!

I have never, nor will I ever claim to be grounded in reality. I live in fantasyland, and most of the time, I prefer it that way. If ever there was any doubt that I was suddenly living in the real world, I think I put an end to that today with the purchase of NHL Eastern Conference Finals tickets to game 5 in Carolina. Yep, with prelims continuing, an MA to finish up, and a prospectus to craft, I've decided to pull up stakes and support the Sabres in hostile territory the Sunday before Memorial Day. This presents me with a wierd quandry though. I'm going to have to hope that neither team sweeps the series.

Alright, on that note, its back to studying for my German Sub Area exam on Friday.

Let's Go Buffalo!

2 Comments:

At 9:20 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sabres in 4

 
At 11:58 PM, Blogger jeff said...

Sweeeeeeeep.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home