Thursday, April 27, 2006

Strike me Down, and I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/si_blogs/nhl/cup_blog/2006/2006/04/good-times-roll-in-philly.html

What the hell does Michael Farber know about hockey? He's an Actor! The only thing he ever did right was raise a good conservative son like Alex P. Keaton. That man must be destroyed, and Gauthier is nothing but a retarded goon. I love that idiot's comment about the spear last night. He needs to be dropped in a boiling hot vat of wing sauce, and then it should be dumped on the entire city of Philadelphia. I've never been there, but I don't think there is anything redeeming in that city. Any place that produces Bam Margera and the Flyers doesn't deserve to continue existing.

Lets Go Buffalo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home