Sunday, February 26, 2006

Kamakazie Pigeons

This morning at about 9:45, as I was typing an email on my computer, I heard a loud crash in my roommate's bedroom. I ran in to discover his bed room window completely shattered. Utterly perplexed, I ran onto the balcony, searching for what I suspected were the little punks who threw a rock at his window, yet the courtyard was eerily quiet.

I went back inside to investigate the crime scene, and discovered the presence of several indicting feathers mixed in with the glass. Thats when I concluded that rather than a couple little pukes on the ground, we were the victim of a pigeon kamikazie attack. That leads me to ask, what did my roommate do to piss off the birds to the extent that they are divebombing our apartment?

That being said, I would like to use this platform to proclaim my undying loyalty and affection for giant rats with wings. Please don't attack my window. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home