Monday, May 15, 2006

Has my grandmother gone senile?

My grandmother is a very technologically saavy person for someone her age. She is an avid AIM user, and knows more computer lingo than your average 16 year old obssessed with the Sims. Occasionally though, she sends me some really wierd messages that make absolutely no sense. Take todays classic for example:

Grandma (4:21:48 PM): Happy Mothers Day!! Did your son give you a gift?
Grandma (4:22:14 PM): He gave you apples?
Grandma (4:29:32 PM): Say Hi to Steve for me. And remember I love you, nothing will ever change that. I forgive you for that time you removed your bra and had your boobies bouncing all over the place. Your Son wasn't to happy and expressed his anger to me. Edward crashed his scooter again and fell off the pier. Some fisherman came and rescued him with their boat. I hope everything goes well with you operation tomorrow. Love Dorie

Now this is completely nonsensical, and normally I would be worried that dear grandma is going senile. The last time she IM'd me, on Easter Sunday, she gave me a very detailed description of her supposed urinary tract infection. Very disturbing!

Yet, I think the more likely explanation is that poor grandma is the victim of idetntity theft by the pranksters that are my little brother and father, seeing as the only time I get these wierd messages is when they are over visiting her.

This leads me to ask, why do you two insist on making her out to be absolutely bats? Just remember I'm coming home in a couple weeks, and when I do I will avenge poor grandma with my digital camera. ...and you thought January was bad...

By the way woobie, ever get that hair problem solved?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home