Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Quite the Quandry

Next Tuesday are my general preliminary doctoral exams. What that basically means, is I have a 6 hr. exam covering 200 years of European history based on a 5 pg. bibliography I compiled a few months ago. Thats right, 3 months of preparation that will determine my professional future are all boiled down to 6 hrs. and 3 essay questions next Tuesday. Here is the quandry though. A possible Game 6 of the Eastern Conference Semi-Finals will be the night before. Do I eschew last min. prep. to watch the hockey game? I've always said you need to know where your priorities lie, and mine lie with the Sabres, so if forced to choose I think I know what I'll decide. I'm hoping though that the hockey gods will smile upon the great city of Buffalo, and the series won't even need 6 games. Let's Go Buffalo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home