Wednesday, May 17, 2006

More Hockey Insanity

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20060516/1003534.asp

This is to prove that I'm not completely nuts when it comes to performing wierd hockey superstitions. Mine? I have an authentic, white and black LaFontaine jersey that wear during game time. Haven't washed it in a couple months, but when I switched during the Philly series to my blue and gold LaFontaine jersey, we lost. So, in my mind, that indicated the power of the other jersey. That is not the only ritual though. I also call my father after evey Buffalo goal. Calling him, and yelling his ear off is essential. In my mind, I'm convinced these are important rituals that contribute heavily to the team's success. Any deviation could prove disastrous. How so you ask? Well, before the one game we lost to Ottawa I called Joe. I never call Joe before a game. We lost. Therefore, Joe I can never call you again before another hockey game. At the same time I don't think it was smart of me to be carrying around a broom all evening...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home