Friday, May 26, 2006

Back in B-Lo

Some random thoughts after arriving back in Buffalo last night.

1) There is no cooler experience than driving through a swarm of flies on a highway. I did it on the 94 in Wisconsin. There were bug guts every where.

2) I hate country music with a passion after 16 hrs. on the road in the rural midwest.

3) I have a new found appreciation for the song Golddigger. I must get a recording of it.

4) Truck stops = Red Neck heaven

5) There is no place I would rather be than Buffalo, NY. Minneapolis is nice, but it doesn't have the intangibles found here.

6) I love being in a city that is actually passionate about its hockey team.

7) I think I had more fun in 5 hours last night with Joe, Fred and Dave than I did all of last semester in Minneapolis. While I have a good time in MN, its nice hanging out with friends where my little eccentricities are accepted as the norm, not looked upon as extremely wierd.

8) I need to go prepare for the big drive down to North Carolina tomorrow. I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home