Friday, July 07, 2006


Navigator Woobie

Big Ed the driver

Freddie Funbags, the studious scholar

Self portrait of me, the spirit of the trip

We drove through hillbilly country.

"Excuse me, what exactly does the buffet consist of?"

No place like Shoney's for breakfast buffet.

Excuse Me, what exactly does the buffet consist of?

On the journey, woobie was an avid video gamer.

As was Freddie. If you go to his blog, you'll see that as they were gaming, I was doing my Kanye West impression.

Before the game, we went sight seeing in down town Raleigh.

RBC Center, you'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villany...

Fred insisted I take this one, because I'm a TA.

True hockey fans...

These dudes asked the ticket lady if the game was sold out. We didn't hear her answer, but they burst out lauging, so I'll assume it was no.

Big Ed and Woobie fraternizing with the enemy in a sea of red. So embarassing...

I made up for their pathetic display of Buffalo pride.

Arena shot. I didn't like it.

Buffalonians brought the mayhem. We made our city proud!

Dear old dad did not know what to make of the chaos! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 10:26 PM, Blogger TomServo0 said...

We all look so grumpy in those photos!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home