Friday, January 06, 2006


The snow is falling, its Hockey night in Buffalo, and here are two enthusiastic fans with their game faces! Actually, this is just after I was called a "Loud-Mouthed Ass-Hole" by my father for doing one too many Rick Jeanerette impressions. I tried to get everyone in the spirit by playing his new greatest hits cd in the car on the way downtown. I don't think it worked as well as I would have liked it to.

I was so hyped for the game, I forgot to take the obligatory face-off shot. Once again, good guys in Black.

Dad double-fisting from the concessions stand. Don't get between him and his fries.

During the first period, we were told to stay in our seats for a special surprise during the intermission. This was it. I feel robbed.

Joe's game face.

Dad's game face.

Ok, I've been thinking long and hard for a caption here, and I just can't decide. So, I'll make this multiple choice.  Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home