Sunday, December 18, 2005

The Greatest Singer Songwriter of our Generation

Recently I have thrown pride to the wind, and purchased cds regardless of the "quality" of their content. Among other purchases, this has been highlighted by Pure Disco Hits 2, and the STYX greatest hits (its only a matter of time before I buy Foreigner). The greatest purchase made under the rubric of this philosophy though is "The Essential Neil Diamond." That mean really is the greatsest singer song writer of our generation. Come'on, how could you not like Cherry Cherry?

The next time I see Neil Diamond (he's always roaming the streets of Minneapolis), I am most definitely going to throw my underwear at him. :)

1 Comments:

At 10:19 AM, Blogger jeff said...

CDs are such a product of the 1990s. I can't believe that people still purchase them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home