Thursday, December 08, 2005

War Communism

Ok, so I just lifted the term from Beauregard, but being a good historian I will properly cite my source here and give him props for the terminology. . . That being said, I've decided to institute a militant form of War Communism on my life for the next two weeks. From now until the end of the semester all the resources of the state will be directed towards writing history papers. Be they Germans in Africa or Germans in Germany, these papers will all get written one way or another. On top of that, I will continue to push forward on the Bodelschwingh front, getting to at least pg. 60 on the thesis before I leave MN.

Then. . . Hockey marathon in B-lo! Whooooooooooo!

btw, if you haven't already done it, google talk, seriously it rocks ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home