Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I need to start blogging again

So, as everyone knows I have a ton of work hanging over my head. But honestly, when is that not the case? My response to the work load? Procrastination!!! As my time-waster of choice, I have decided to go back and read old blog entries. This started when I googled my name and came across Joe's blog entry about our European trek a few years ago. I could not stop lauging between Joe and Fred's account of the trip. Honestly, it was one of the highlights of one of the best year of my life. I still burst out laughing whenever I think of Munich at 11Am on Sunday morning. . .

That being said, I have decided to start blogging regularly again. Even if only a sentence or two. Today I normally have two seminars that take up the entire day, but today the afternoon class was cancelled. Therefore, I had the entire day free to do work. Knowing me though, not nearly as much got done as should have. I ended up drinking so much coke and coffee that I was bouncing off the walls in my office, going stir crazy.

That being said, I am now going to run off because I think my cat got a hold of a toy mouse and all hell is breaking out in my living room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home