Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Having Fun with Fabulous Freddie

Last night I went out with Fred for a night of fun. Initially we planned only on getting pizza at Wegmans, and then going to see Cinderella Man at the Movies. Therefore, I did not bring my camera with me to document it. Boy was that a mistake! Wegmans had already closed up the pizza section by the time we arrived, so we decided to trek across the street to the food court at the Boulevard Mall. I had Subway, Fred had Charlie's subs. I clearly got the better deal. After dinner we needed to kill time, so we headed to Adventureland Golf (nee Putt Putt) so Fred could get mini-Golf out of his system. It was a very homosexual round of golf. :) Although I made a run at the end, I was thorougly trounced by Freddie, who was invited back for a tournament on Tuesday. I think this means we will return to putt putt this weekend so Fred can continue practicing. After Golf, Fred and I killed another hour at Barnes And Noble until Joe told us he would be MIA for the night, at which time we went to visit the one and only Woobie at the theater. I got to see the projector room! Of course the night ended with a trip to Dennys and several cups of coffee. There you have it, my night with Fred. I should have brought my camera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home