Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Car Issues

Today I decided to get some loose ends relating to my car taken care of. I drove out to the Tabor-Witkin insurance to get the photos of my car taken, and then I went to Delta Sonic on Maple Rd. to get my car cleaned. I bought the Super Kiss package for $19.99. This involved a car wash, and cleaning of the interior. I wanted the interior cleaned mainly because my car smells like an old dog and mothballs. Sadly, Delta Sonic did not really clean out my interior. They claimed to have vacuumed out the inside, but there is still dog hair everywhere. Furthermore, my car now smells like a dog on a hot date. I think I am going to go to Auto Zone later and buy the value pak of Pine Tree Freshners.

After the Car Wash, I then went to Best Buy, and thought about purchasing a CD player for my new car. Tragically, Best Buy charges more for "necessary" accessories and installation fees than the actual stereo. Needless to say, I nixed that idea.

-Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home