Thursday, May 12, 2005

Ed's Blog

Ed's Blog

So, I continue to work towards wrapping up the semester here. I have an exam on Dostoevsky Friday, and need to finish up a paper on German Resistance too (currently 7.5 pgs). It doesn't help that my good buddy Beauregard is already done with his work, and has made it his mission to distract me as much as possible.

Funny side note: Yesterday, with his free time, Beauregard decided to drive 30 min. to the south of here to Apple Valley to go to Wal Mart and have his oil changed. Yes, Beauregard, the avowed Marxist, is also infatuated with Wal-Mart, the retail giant that closes stores if employees even so much as think about unionization.

In any event, in the course of writing, and my desire to procrastinate as much as possible, I came upon my old blog.

Ahhh the good old days. . . :)

1 Comments:

At 3:12 AM, Blogger TomServo0 said...

That old blog has a really attractive layout. Who put that HTML masterpiece together, Mr. Magoo?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home