Monday, May 30, 2005

Odeysseus Returns!

After a two day drive with one very peeved cat, I am now back in B-lo. Seeing as I have so much time on my hands, I have spent most of that time having fun with old friends by working at Dennys :) Its true what they say, after 5 years you're a lifer.

That hasn't been all I've been up to though. I got a new car upon returning (2001 Buick Century) with only 9000 miles on it. It looks awesome (pics will follow at some point), but smells like old dog. Therefore, over the next couple days I will have it cleaned by Delta Sonic. I also think I'm going to get a CD player installed. . .

On Saturday I hung out with Fabulous Freddy Fun Bags. We went to Panos for dinner, and then to Spot Coffee on Elmwood. Its been a while since I've been there, but I stuck with the old favorite, the Orange Spot Slush. Freddie got a Foo Foo drink. . . We then took a nice romantic stroll along Elmwood avenue with our drinks.

Sunday I hung out with Mix Master J in the recording studio, hearing the most recent cut of Hinterland Girl. Good Stuff! I also think I hooked Joe on Arrested Development, the greatest TV show ever! Joe concerns me though, because his sink produces extremely cloudy water. He had no problem drinking it, even though it looked more like skim milk. To my great disturbance, when I arrived home I noticed our sink does the same thing. Guess that means no more water till I get back to MN.

Ok, enough for this disjointed series of memories. I'm out till later.

2 Comments:

At 1:43 AM, Blogger TomServo0 said...

How you can claim a Cocoa Mocha is a "foo foo drink" with an Orange Slushie in your hand is beyond me, you freakin' lifer!

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

That extra cloudiness is good for you. It has nutrients.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home