Friday, July 07, 2006


Grandma: "You know, you could be makin' $50,000 a year cleaning port-a-potties. You don't even need a college education for that! How much are you making as a grad-student?"

Dad was saying something kind of funny here, but I can't remember now. I suppose that's why I shouldn't wait 2 months to blog about something.

Woobie likes to eat, and he's apparently pretty good at it too. He's in the finals for the 97 Rock Chicken Wing eating contest. Next thing you know, he'll be challenging that Japanese dude for the title.

This is still the cheapest man on the planet. It shames me deeply that such a cheap bastard is advertising a fine institution like the University of Minnesota. If you see him though, tell him he really needs new shoes.

I think he's starting to get pissed at me here. Either that, or he's giving me some wierd, "Woobie look."

He's getting madder... this is like watching a tea kettle boil! I really don't think the U would be happy if they knew they were associated with such an individual.

work it, work it...

I am sooooooo stoned right now...

You can tell we're having a barn-burner of a conversation here.

Gotta stay clean fo da laaadies!

I'm cool as a cucumber, you can't phase me with all the pictures. Look at those big ole' slots in my cheeks.

Mom! Tell him to quit taking pictures of me!

Wow! Look at the size of that booger!

Mission complete! We have a visual F-Bomb! In front of Grandma nonetheless!!!! Oh woobie... Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home