Thursday, August 18, 2005


Before leaving on the Rundfahrt, I decided I needed to get a picture of my hostel room.

We arrived Friday morning in Hamburg. This is perhaps one of the coolest Bahnhofs I've ever seen.

The main pedestrian street in Hamburg.

I stood perplexed, listening to these musicians for 1 minute, trying to place the song they were playing. Eventually it hit me they were playing the ringtone on my phone.

I think this is the Cathedral, but I'm not sure.

The Rathaus.

Another shot of the Rathaus.

Nikolaikirche. This church was destroyed in the war, and left in ruins as a memorial.

Another picture of the Church.

Memorial within the ruins.

While walking towards our hotel.

My buddy Karl der Grosse.

My good friend Martin.

We're best buds.

The Michael Church.

Another compadre of mine. His name is Bismarck.

There was an incredible view from the top of the Michaelkirche.

Nikolaikirche.

Rathaus from the air.

The Hafen.

Better Hafen shot.

Towards St. Pauli.

The port.

This is supposed to be quite the place on Sunday morning. There was nothing going on when we were there.

After (what I thought) a disappointing visit to the Hamburg History museum, we looped back into downtown. I liked this shot of the Rathaus. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home