Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Survivor Series

Tomorrow I embark on a 4 day trip to Chicago with my dad. While there we will go to both Wrigley Field and Soldier Field for an all-sporting weekend.

An interesting tangent to this trip is that my roommate Greg and my cat will be all alone for three days. Both go at it constantly with each other. Greg tells me the cat is too spoiled and needs to have boundaries, but at the same time he gives the cat regular stomach rubs. The cat on the other hand is infatuated with Greg (and his room) and has taken an interest in Medieval Church History (specifically the origins of the Vitus Gallica).

In any event, I'm convinced that this weekend will be a defining moment in their relationship. Either they will end up killing eachother this weekend, or they will be best buds when I return. Which will it be? We'll find out Saturday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home