Sunday, September 04, 2005


Me, on the bus, excitedly anticipating the fair.

Possibly the lamest picture ever. We had to wait 15 min. for the bus to more the final 20 feet, so I took this picture of Chris then.

Camera showdown on the bus!

Me, with my milkshake, under a very ironic sign. Actually, if you look through the archives of my blog, you can find the same banner last year.

Chris and Valerie eat unhealthy milkshakes.

Throwing health-consciousness completely to the wind, Chris enjoys an italian sausage.

Princess Kay of the Milky Way. Don't ask, they select a fair princess here, and then carve her in butter.

This is the international beer stand. I thought it was funny because of the Zimbabwean flag prominently displayed on the corner. Honestly, who associates Zimbabwe with beer?

I went to the fair with one thing on my agenda. That was to get fried dough. I succeeded, and if I may say, it was damn good.

Minnesotans sure do love their hot dagos.

Chris flexes his muscles in an attempt to demonstrate for everyone the strength of the Republican party. I know no better republican than him. :)

View of the fair from the grandstand.

On the way back, Chris tried to bombard me with spitballs. He failed miserably. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home