Saturday, June 26, 2004

Great moments in Blogging history

So, I bet you're all wondering what a bored grad student does on a Friday night. Well, tonight I decided to try something different. I wanted to recreate a great moment in Blogging history. So, I got my digital camera, went to Rainbow Foods (a division of Roundys for those not in the know), and attempted to recreate this great moment from May 30, 2004.

On this date in Blogging history, San Antonio intellectual Micah Valine astutely documented the rising costs of milk. Placing his camera behind the milk containers, Micah artistically conveyed this serious social, economic, and potentially political issue.

Recreating this moment, I needed to place a half gallon of fruit juice under the camera to prop it up. Also, unlike the original, my recreation can actually be accepted as the view from the other side, in that milk stalkers, uhhh. .. stockers actually place new milk in the case from the other side of the wall, ensuring regular product rotation, and fresh milk for you the consumer.

This has been a Great Moment in Blogging History.

1 Comments:

At 1:52 AM, Blogger TomServo0 said...

Is that 2% or skim?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home